Callis Trace – Process Assessments made EASY!
Next Generation Callis Trace underway!
We are currently finalizing the next generation of Callis Trace – our Process Assessment tool. Highlights are:
- Process Assessment Model (PAM), e.g. Automotive SPICE
- Rules & Recommendations, e.g. rules from the Yellow Book
- Rating Scales, e.g. NPLF
- Web-based solution in the cloud, installed in your company infrastructure or even at your PC (No network connection needed, bring this to your supplier for a great assessment experience 🙂
- Assessment documentation is automatically generated using your own templates – Just click a button to generate:
- MS Word – Assessment Reports with or without all the dirty details
- MS Powerpoint – Ready to go Powerpoint slides generated to present the status to management and other stakeholders
- Automated collection of metrics and generation of indicators – Runs on top of a SQL database – standard metrics across assessments are available.
A working preview of the solution will be available in our booth at the VDA Automotive SYS conference in Berlin 19th to 21st of June 2017.
Please contact Peter (pvp at callis dot dk) for more information or to sign up for a preview and/or trial. We expect to open for online trials medio July 2017.
The Callis Team.
PS: The following information at this page is taken from the previous generation of Callis Trace and is not accurate.
Trace helps optimize and manage the collection of appraisal evidence when preparing for CMMI SCAMPI appraisals.
Trace reduces the effort needed to collect and organize work products during the planning and preparation phase of assessments. The Risk of having broken links is eliminated. And it becomes more fun (which – if you have tried the manual, Excel driven method – is almost inevitable!)
Trace has the following features:
- Covers CMMI/ISO33000/SPICE assessment preparation including planning and evidence collection
- Supports allocation of model practices to projects and support groups
- Supports a template-based, evidence collection and mapping approach
- Stores and organizes work products from projects and support groups into evidence database
- Makes comparison across projects’ work products easy
- Presents indicators to help track status and progress of evidence collection
- Generates file structure from evidence database as input to readiness review and assessment
- Generates Excel workbooks as input to readiness review and assessment
- Makes it possible to perform assessment rating, including goals/achievements, objectives, and practices
Please have a look at Trace for a more effective, efficient, and fun assessment experience!