Callis Trace – Process Assessments made EASY!
Next Generation Process Assessments!
Trace helps optimize how process assessments are performed, including planning, preparation, evidence collection, rating, and reporting. And makes it more fun to do assessments!
Trace has the following features:
- ISO 33000 / ISO 15504 compliant process assessment methodology including configurable
- Configurable rating scales (e.g. F/L/P/N or F/L+/L-/P+/P-/N)
- Process Assessment Models (PAM), e.g. Automotive SPICE
- Rules & Recommendations, e.g. rules from the Automotive SPICE Guidelines (Blue/Gelb book)
- Customized PAMs & Guidelines representing e.g. your organizational processes can be defined
- Guidelines are scoped by application areas, displayed for associated model indicators, merged with actual assessment data for easy evaluation, and evaluated automatically, whenever possible. Violations of guideline rules can be registered and commented for final reporting.
- Plan and setup assessment including
- Assessment model and rating guidelines to use
- Assessment scope and target capability levels
- Handle process instances
- Perform cooperative assessments having shared evidence repository and work spaces
- Collect evidence in shared repository – prior to or during assessment
- Upload files and/or create links, add data during interview sessions
- Efficient note taking to quickly create evidence records
- Map evidence against indicators and track and analyze progress
- Characterize processes and determine capabilities
- Rate process indicators and attributes – capability are automatically calculated
- PAM and Rating Guidelines available in model browser to support assessment
- Report results – automatically generated
- Graphical presentation of assessment results (capability profile, outcome matrix etc)
- Word assessment reports and Power Point management briefing slides including all relevant data are automatically generated
- Extract cool Excel workbooks – with statistics from the assessment
- Configurable templates (style + structure)
- Hosted as part of your company IT environment (Microsoft technologies)
- Cloud-based using Microsoft Azure AD user authentication
- Assessments can be performed off-line from the central server and imported back
Please have a look at Trace for a more effective, efficient, and fun assessment experience!
Please contact us for a demo!
PS: The following screen shots are from a very early version – Please contact us for updated screen shots!